23 April, 2008

A WIP


Wow. This T-twist is a super fast knit. It looks like a baby dress in this picture but what you're seeing is the body of the top and the beginning of the yolk. Bad angle, sorry. I got the body finished up yesterday late afternoon, got the sleeves started and then put them on the yolk. I think I have about twenty more rows to go and then I can try it on. S took a look at it sitting on the table and said, "Is that for you??!!!" Well yes ... it does look small but when you look at the picture you can see that it has a large scoopy neck. I think it'll be fine.

Yesterday I had to work from home because I had landscapers whipping my back hedge and garden into shape. It looks wonderful. I'm ready for Step II - the new gutters and the outside paint. Just need to corral that contractor. Contractor wrangling - not a job for the faint of heart.

So this top is going to be done very soon. Maybe even tonight. Do you think I could gather the courage and whatever else it takes and finally finish that Isabella? I do so want to take it to Hawaii with me. It's going to look so good. Let's all send good finishing vibes my way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely sending the finishing vibes your way. You can do it!

Jen said...

T-twist is looking good. I love the color.