01 April, 2008

Why am I even surprised?

Sure the weather has been bad. And sure I've been trying to get back to biking and running like normal after one month of being sick but truly I have been taking it easy! And I didn't run on Friday! (in the snow - pretty much a no brainer) So imagine my surprise when I woke up Sunday morning with a sore throat that got worse and worse as they day went on. I took it easy Sunday. I knit and knit on my SKB sleeves. I watched TV and that was about it. But I spent the whole of yesterday in bed. I'm up and at work today but I could feel better. I just don't ever remember getting sick back to back like this.

Had a little dinner party on Saturday which was fun. And handy to have the house all tidied up so I didn't feel like I needed to do a bazillion and one things Sunday. My real estate agent had been away on holiday and now is back and ready to get cracking. I am completely overwhelmed - where to begin? I am hoping she can calm me down today and set me on a path. The weather isn't quite good enough to get somebody started on painting, which is what I would like to do first. Ah well, she's the professional. She'll know what to do.

Yay --- my sister is coming for a visit tomorrow evening and staying through the weekend. I can't wait!!!

No comments: