16 April, 2008

What happened to Tuesday?

I have no idea. It was a busy day yesterday. I didn't even have time for a walk at lunch. I had run on Monday - well, of course I'm getting back into it so it was run for 5 minutes, walk for 5 minutes, run for 10 minutes, ... well, you get the idea. I wanted to walk yesterday but lunchtime was eaten up with work. That's okay, I don't want to over do it. I think I would go absolutely stark raving mad if I relapsed yet again. Slow and steady this time. Going for a little run again today at lunchtime. I won't push it. If I am a super good girl by this time next week I should be able to do my whole run and feel good!

On Monday night I started another project - the T-Twist from Knitty. I have some pretty pink cotton yarn in my stash that I bought specifically for this pattern almost a year ago. I cast on Monday night and got this far before bed. However, yesterday as I was posting the pics on my Ravelry page and got to looking at other projects and reading about them I realized that I had better change to a size small. So I ripped it out last night and cast on again for a size small and got to just about the same point. I just love love LOVE the color of this yarn! And the twisted edging looks really nice. I find that I will wear my knitted t-shirts a lot. I did the Green Gables in brown last year and I still wear that quite a bit.

My sister is visiting her boyfriend, who is on location in Thailand. I just have to share this picture she sent me yesterday. It is so completely outrageous! And very cool. Check it out:
She and her boyfriend were eating in a restaurant when the elephant and handler came in. For a few bot they will give you a cookie to give to the elephant. She fed it and then it used it's trunk touching her looking for more cookies! She said it felt funny and was kind of scary too! Ya think?

No comments: