30 January, 2009

Too much sock knitting

That must be the problem. I tried to work some more on the heel flap last night but my hands just kept cramping up. I'll bet if I could practice more doing Continental knitting that might help the problem. Even though I was very keen on finishing the heel flap I just couldn't do it and instead picked up the Rockstar and worked a few rows on that. I have thirteen more rows to go before I start the armhole decreases. And that is going to take some concentration because I haven't written those instructions out and since it's only 26 stitches on each end I might just read the charts. That's slow going. I hate charts.

I was all set to ride in today but the weather took a turn and when I got up it was foggy and very very cold with frost on the grass. I won't ride when it's below freezing. It's just not worth the pain. I'll just have to run extra hard at lunchtime today to make up for my sloth.

Big weekend coming up. A million and one errands tomorrow, including getting my dirty little Tink to the groomers. Dinner for S's birthday on Saturday night and Sunday is Super Bowl and we're having a few people over. I might have to come into work a little late Monday.

No comments: