02 October, 2009

I thought I'd be sore today

After running for an hour, I was sure I'd be a bit sore today and I'm not! My Achilles is a little sore, but that's how it usually is anyway. I'm really happy about that.

I was awfully tired yesterday evening though, so I didn't do much of anything. Mr. M was up at his brother's open house for the business. I wanted to go -- it was a big party -- but it was all the way up near Mukilteo and would have taken at least an hour to get there during rush hour. Since it was slated to end at 7:30 it just wasn't worth it for me to go. Plus which, alone time has been all too rare lately. So Tink and I had a nice quiet evening and I turned in super early. I didn't even knit! [I know!!] But I have big plans for knitting this weekend. I am going to finish that last neck warmer/hat thing and also cast off the socks I have on the needles and then I'll wind the Noro sock yarn and start on a pair of fingerless mitts. On Sunday I'm going to spend a couple hours on the Frost Flowers Stole after my run.

I am SO looking forward to my perfect Saturday. I'm going to sleep in, take Mr. M to the Sheraton downtown, then I'm off to the spa for 3 hours of bliss. After that maybe I'll stop by Tuesday Morning, then home to watch the Husky/Notre Dame football game, which I will tape since it's supposed to start at 12:30. I have to think up some reason for not going to rehearsal -- that's the tough part. I'll think of something .....

No comments: