27 October, 2009

It's cold today

It is definitely autumn. Cold and dark. It's also a running day so I didn't ride my bike in and I'm thankful for that. I'm a bit nervous about going out running since I've been off for an entire week. I'll just take it easy. I'm sure I'll be fine. This weekend we're scheduled to run 11 miles, and then the following week 12.5 which is basically the half marathon. I mean, if you can run 12.5 miles what's one more? I must get myself some new running shoes this week. I think I'll do that after I take Mr. M to the airport Friday afternoon. I can stop on my way home. Then I'll have them for the long run this weekend. I have found that my foot hurts after about 5 or 6 miles and the trainer showed me how my shoes are most likely causing that by being a bit too rigid and not letting my foot roll in more.

It was a busy day yesterday and I was tired when I got home. I was going to work on my angora sweater but I got a new catalog in the mail. You know how sometimes it's just nice to sit with a cocktail and look at new clothes and shoes. No? You don't do that??? That was my evening. Maybe tonight I'll work on that sweater. I have the perfect skirt for it.

No comments: