12 October, 2009

It flew by

As I predicted, it was a SUPER busy weekend. It started out Friday with a rehearsal. I was just exhausted but it was better to get it out of the way. Then by the time I got home at around 10:30 I was wired so I ended up having some wine and watching TV until Mr. M got home, around midnight.

Saturday it was gorgeous outside - as it was all weekend, actually. I had so many errands to run and chores to do. I got Tink washed, did a little shopping, hair, nails and grocery shopping. I didn't get home until after 5. Thankfully the Husky football game didn't start until 7 or so. I set it to record and we went out to dinner. I saw the photo exhibit of my old high school Anthropology teacher. Lovely photos. We had a great Italian meal and then went home and watched the football game. Huskies won. It was a very exciting game.

And Sunday was another huge day. We had our 11 am training run. This time 5 miles. Next Sunday it will be 8+ ... Anyway, after I got home from the run I just had to get out into the garden and clean out the vegetable beds. The weather is supposed to turn in a couple days and that was really my only opportunity. By the time I finished with that and had a shower it was after 2 pm and I hadn't had anything to eat since a very small breakfast at 9:30. I shouldn't have waited so long because I was feeling terrible! I thought I was coming down with something - headache, nausea - but in retrospect I think it was just that I had gotten too dehydrated and tired. I felt fine by around 6. Especially since the Seahawks were beating the tar out of the Jags. Another great football game!

And now it's Monday and the start of another huge week. Thankfully I haven't gotten sick like I usually do at some time during the Anatomy course. Today is the final, tomorrow starts Histology. Hopefully things will start to slow down later this week.

I started another project yesterday evening. I needed a TV knitting project and I also need a white sweater for a particular blue skirt I have. With some white Angora Soft that I've had in my stash for a couple years I started another Simple Knitted Bodice. The one I had made in black I accidentally put into the dryer(!!) so it's way too short now plus it never really fit me that well. I will not do the lace on this one and perhaps put a ruffle around that deep neckline.

No comments: