28 October, 2009

A super run

I had SUCH a great run yesterday! I wasn't sure that I'd even be able to finish but it was like I had wings on my feet. That's what a nice long recovery does for me. I'm a bit nervous about this weekend run, having missed last week. Even though the run last week was long, it was on a nice flat route. This coming 12.5 miles is, I believe, on part of the marathon course and it quite hilly. I don't like running hills. It makes my Achilles hurt.

I worked for a bit on the angora sweater last night, after going through the new Interweave Knits Weekend Knits magazine. Lots of nice things in there but all of the sweaters are pieced! Why why why??? I have too many projects lined up right now anyway. Plus I promised my sister I would knit her a coat and she's quite keen on that happening right now, so no more new projects until I get a few things finished.

Wednesday -- noon knitting day. I brought the fingerless mitts again. Seems like I only knit on those when I bring them to work. I could knock those out in a good day or two if I concentrated. It's just that it's not TV knitting so I've got to take up a weekend day, when I would much rather knit on the Frost Flowers Stole. So -- again, not enough time, is there?

No comments: