11 February, 2010

Disaster averted

Whew! My plans are still in place and Tinkerbell will be taken care of. HUGE load off my mind. Now I can head out for vacation without worry.

I made it through the day yesterday without my head exploding. Noon knitting was nice and relaxing. I am still plugging away on the Enchanting scarf. I have started on the second skein of yarn. I vow - never ever ever again to make a scarf on size 2 needles!! Even if I block it "severely", as the pattern suggests, it's not going to be very long at all.

I didn't grind my teeth to nubbins yesterday but I did spill a cup of tea on my keyboard. Not the whole thing, but a nice big splash. I was afraid this morning that it might be all sticky or not work properly but I guess I did a good job of getting it dried off quickly because all is well today. Luckily I had a big towel close by that I keep for when I come in from running and that did the trick. Oh, and my desktop is nice and clean too! Bonus!!

No comments: