03 February, 2010

The mysterious missing pants

I am SO frustrated this morning I could scream!! I wanted to wear a particular pair of pants today and I could not find them! How can that be? I spent a good part of last Tuesday evening straightening up my office/dressing room, cleaning the closet of unused hangers, etc. etc. I specifically remember picking up those pants because I had worn them a few days earlier and they were draped over my office chair. But when I looked for them this morning I couldn't find them in the closet. My closet is arranged by color (still! Thanks Monika!!) so they could only be in one small part of it, nevertheless I went through the entire thing twice. Somehow I missed them. They didn't just walk out of there on their own. Unfortunately I didn't have time to solve the mystery this morning so I grabbed another pair and off I went. I've got a meeting in a few minutes but I just had to vent. It is beyond annoying. Now I won't be happy until I find them so you know what I'll be doing when I get home this evening.

Last night was "Lost" -- 3 whole hours. One hour of recap and then a two hour premier. And I can just say --- huh? Which of course is probably what they were looking for. Some answers but more questions, like always. 15 more episodes to go.

No comments: