19 February, 2010

Worried sick!!

We got back to Long Beach this morning. I had made arrangements with my nephew to pick us up, hang out and go to the airport. He arranged to take today off so he could take my sister's car back to her. But when I called him this morning there was no answer. After 30 minutes of that I took a cab over to his apartment but couldn't get through the gate. It is now close to 2:30 and he has not surfaced. I am mad at him but also very concerned. No one has been able to contact him today and his friend hasn't seen him for a couple of days. Terrible way to end a vacation. We are in tiny Long Beach airport cooling our heels and I am worrying. The plane doesn't leavefor 2 1/2 hours. Time for some therapeutic knitting.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: