10 February, 2010

Why do things have to get so complicated??

As I was saying (complaining) yesterday, it's sometimes very complicated trying to get out of town for any length of time and getting things lined up, like Tinkerbell sitting, etc. Mr. M threw a HUGE monkey wrench into it yesterday and I swear, I was so mad I felt like I was going to throw up. I'm still quite steamed so I'm not going to go into it. Suffice it to say that unless I am WAY off on imagining the primary reason our house sitter wants to take care of Tink for those 4 nights, I am going to have to hope and pray that the boarding place will take her starting this Friday afternoon. I can't make any changes in the plans until I hear from the house sitter, who has not yet responded to my email from yesterday afternoon. If I don't hear from here by noon knitting time I'll give her a call after lunch. *sigh* I NEED a vacation away from everybody! Unfortunately that's not going to happen ...... grrrrrrr -rant off-

I did manage to knit for that one hour of the LOST re-cap but put it down to concentrate fully on the new episode. What was Sawyer taking out of the floor of his house? And what's the "dark thing" growing in Said and Claire? Oooooo ... spooky.

My hope for today -- that I don't grind my teeth down to nubbins or lash out at a stranger.

No comments: