12 February, 2010

Hoorah!!! Vacation day!!!

Just a few hours more and then it's off to the airport for our little trip. It's pouring rain here in Seattle and, thankfully, the rain has left the southern part of the country and we're headed into warm temperatures and sunny skies. Ahhhhhh ..... yeah.

It took me until about 8 last night to get all packed. I had purchased a new big suitcase for Mr. M and therefore I have a little wiggle room when it comes to my packing. I got everything in my suitcase except my toiletries and a couple books, which will handily fit into his. I did indeed decide to start a new project and brought the Noro Kureyon. And also I had bought some pearls and beads to make a white necklace and that's something that my sister and I will do on Sunday. Tonight I think we'll go out for sushi - just something low key. We're staying at a hotel right across from my sister's apartment building and there are lots of good restaurants within walking distance.

Just tying up a few loose ends. Boy, do I need this vacation!!

No comments: