21 September, 2010

Complement!! I'm going to have to quit reading my old posts!

Oh it makes me NUTS when I find typos in my older posts.  I should just stop re-reading them but I also don't like to keep repeating myself so ....

I had a most wonderful ride in this morning.  With freshly pumped tires and no head wind I was flying!  I made it to my normal 30 minute mark in under 27 minutes and to work nearly 5 minutes faster than normal.  The speed limit on the trail is 15 mph and this morning I was speeding.  I feel great and I'm going to start running this afternoon as well.  I haven't been for a few weeks, having decided to skip that Iron Girl race.  Maybe I can do the Husky dash in October.

My Monday night game didn't give me enough points to bring me out of the basement in two of my 3 leagues.  I am number 3 in my public Yahoo league and dead last in my public NFL league and 9th out of 10 in my nephew's league.  So what happens when I wake in the middle of the night?  I don't lay there and worry about work. Nope.  It's my fantasy leagues.  Who should I drop?  Who can I trade?  Good heavens.

I am looking forward to this weekend.  I'd better dust off my golf clubs. 

No comments: