24 September, 2010

I am so furious I think my head is going to explode!!!!

Yesterday I had a hair appointment right after work so I didn't get home until sometime after six.  Since we're going away this weekend I figured I'd just get my stuff together for the weekend before making dinner.  I'm going to be golfing so I went into the guest room where I keep another dresser that has my sports clothes.  I found my golf skirt but the shirt wasn't with it so I looked in the bottom drawer where I keep T-shirts.  It's a deep drawer and pretty full.  I was pushing the shirts around looking for my golf shirt and I felt something hard.  What the heck?  I lifted up a couple of shirts and what do you think I found buried in with my clean clothes?  A DIRTY bowl, 2 forks, a spoon and a used paper towel.  That PIG!!  Mr. M's son has been told not to eat upstairs since the first time I went into that room looking for something in the drawers and opened it to find an empty soup can and dirty bowl and spoon.  And that idiot kid said , "Oh, I don't know how that got there".  Right to my face!  That was a year ago.  And now again I find dirty dishes in with my clean clothes.  I was so mad ...I'm still mad!  In what universe is this acceptable behavior??  That find necessitated a thorough search through the whole room, the closet, the night stand, under the bed.  Lucky for that kid I didn't find anything else.  I really don't know what to do.  I imagine he's going to be up again for the Christmas holidays.  Just the thought makes me want to scream.  You better believe I'm going to lay the law down to that pig the next time he stays in my guest room.

Obviously that pretty much ruined my evening.  I certainly lost my appetite.  Mr. M had the intelligence to leave me alone.  I had some great silly TV to watch and that calmed me down a bit.  That and a martini.  My dinner then consisted of the olive in my martini and a plate of cheese and crackers.  I am very much looking forward to getting out of town.  The weather is supposed to be lovely.

No comments: