30 September, 2010

Spiders!

I don't know about where you live, but here it seems that we have many more spiders than usual.  I've been noticing this for about a month now.  Yesterday in one part of the garden I counted six big webs and each had a rather large spider sitting in the center.  That's another thing - the spiders are BIG!  I should check with the Farmer's Almanac.  Maybe an abundance of spiders indicates a mild winter (one can always hope) or maybe just the opposite.  Whatever the meaning, they are annoying.  I keep running into them.

Again I got no knitting done last night.  I was exhausted from a long day.  I just wanted to watch Inside the NFL and relax.  Which is what I did.  I'll get some good knitting in this weekend.  Mr. M is gone tomorrow from six in the morning and again on Saturday so I'll have plenty of me time and I can knit to my heart's content.  Oh ... rats!  I just remembered, I have to rehearse tomorrow night.  And Saturday is the "gig".  Actually it's going to be more of a chaotic jam session but I've got my InEars so one thing I know for sure, I'll be able to hear.  We don't go on until 9:30 so I can get my errands done in the morning, set the Husky game to record and go out to the venue to check with the sound guy to make sure there's a feed for my InEars and then go home and veg with Tink and knit.  It'll be nice.  And quiet.

When I was biking in this morning and passing the usual parade of characters, I realized that I had a dream either last night or the night before that I spoke to some of them.  The woman jogger, some of the older men who all ride together.  Not the weird he/she.  Someday I will figure that one out.  Someday.

No comments: