10 September, 2010

My annual blog and proctor

Today is the first exam for Anatomy.  What an action packed four days these students have every year.  They hit the ground running after a long weekend and are busy all day in class and late into the night studying.  They have their exam today and this evening a party.  Then I suspect they sleep for 12 hours.

I have a super great weekend coming up.  Mr. M took off today for a job in Oregon and won't be back until after midnight on Sunday AND the son finally got his car fixed and he is heading off today as well!  Hoooooray! It's going to take me much of this evening and a good bit of tomorrow to get the guest room back into shape but oh it will be wonderful to have access to my other closet and dresser.  I know I'm going to have to get spot cleaner for the carpet.  I really want to give all of the carpet a good scrub but that is a chore for another time.  I may have to hire someone to do it.  Oh the quiet and solitude .... ahhhhh.

Besides rehearsal tomorrow I must make myself do an hour or so in the garden.  My carrot will be a few hours in my comfy chair working on my Shining Birds Eyes.  I should get some pictures next week.

Last night started the football season and I got points on every team.  I am mostly looking forward to Monday Night Football because of the pool I'm in.  And the Huskies are playing Syracuse at home tomorrow.  I'll be able to watch most of the game before I have to leave for rehearsal.  Hope they do better than last week.

No comments: