28 September, 2010

Quite the contrast

My poor sister is in London.  Working.  She's not going to take any extra time there as had been originally planned since I can't come visit with her.  So she's just working the entire week and then getting back on the airplane and coming back to California where it has been very hot.  I'll bet, knowing her and how she is when she comes to Seattle, that she's bundled up like it's below zero outside.  I wish I was there anyway. 

Things at work are very very busy.  We've got another exam up tomorrow afternoon so the students are going crazy and I'm trying to do too many things at once.  I was too tired to do much of anything when I got home last night, having stopped at the grocery store to do the week's shopping.  I cooked a simple dinner and watched the football game.  Nope -- no wins yet.  Then I watched a show I had recorded yesterday while in bed and I believe I was asleep before 10.  I feel pretty good today and not very sore at all, thank goodness.  I noticed it a little bit on my ride in, but not too bad.  So no knitting last night either.  I've got to get back on the horse though.  I've got a few projects started that need to be finished.

Didn't win my Fantasy this week.  Ah well, I am getting better.

No comments: