31 October, 2011

What can I say?

This is the WORST cold I've had for years!  The entire week from Monday afternoon is just a blur.  I was expecting to be feeling better this weekend but I was still dragging and didn't get nearly as much done as I wanted to, instead spending the greater part of both days reclining on the couch watching football or snoozing. All I can say is thank goodness I got it NOW.

All that free time and no knitting to speak of.  What a waste.  I did a few rows on the cowl yesterday and a few on Saturday and that's about it.  No energy and no appetite.    Oh well -- no place to go but up.  I woke up at 4 am when the cough suppressant wore off and I couldn't get back to sleep.  I'm at work now and I've got plenty to keep me busy but I expect to be fading quickly.  Hopefully tomorrow will be much better.

No comments: