09 November, 2011

Oh what a relief!

I had a very long and productive meeting yesterday afternoon and left feeling like things are finally in the correct hands and moving forward.  And now I can have a wonderful vacation without a single worry in the world.  How great is that??

I have plenty of little details to handle these next couple of days and I am very glad we have Friday off because I'm going to need every last minute.  I could have done a few chores last night since my nephew was out all night but instead I caught up on some TV and turned in early.  I was tired but then I ended up awake in the middle of the night for about an hour.  I got back to sleep okay and I feel darned near 100% today.  I'm still a little bit congested and cough now and again but definitely better.  It has been almost 3 weeks since I've had a run but honestly it's not even on my radar.  I am still that congested that a run would hurt rather than feel good.  Who needs that?

Noon knitting today and I may be able to get another few rows of the cowl done.  I really don't know how big to make it, so I'll be asking for opinions as well.  It could be that it's finished and I don't know it.  It's kind of hard to try on with the needle in it and I don't feel like putting all those stitches on waste yarn.  I think I'll go find a pattern on Ravelry that is something like what I'm trying to do and find out some measurements.

No comments: