02 November, 2011

Round Two

Okay, here we go once again.  I played a little fast and loose with the snooze alarm button this morning and ended up having to drive in.  The windows were frosted and I don't have an ice scraper so I sat in the car while it defrosted and then got caught in traffic on the way in to work.  I believe I would have gotten here at the same time if I had just taken a late bus but at least I can make a quick getaway if need be.

I spent a great part of yesterday sleeping again!  I know!  I can't believe I can sleep at all since that's what I've been doing for more than a week, but there you go.  I cooked myself a real dinner - chicken and vegetables - and ate it.  My appetite has really taken a hit with this bug but I know I need to eat.  It's just so difficult when you're not hungry for anything. 

Anyway, I'm here and I've got to pull it together and get some work done and get organized.  I wish I didn't have a meeting first thing, but I do.  Hopefully it will be interesting.

1 comment:

Speattle said...

Yeah, I had it last week too. I'm feeling better this week, but still low on energy and the coughing+sneezing is hanging around.

I hear you about not wanting to eat, but forcing yourself because you know you need to. Continue to force yourself, you will feel better after a nutritious meal.

Get well soon!