17 November, 2011

Thursday in London City Airport

This is the best airport! It reminds me of how Burbank was a few years ago except the shops and restaurants look much nicer and the security screening was a breeze with nolines Andre got to keep our shoes on. I have been having the best time in London. Tuesday after a nice day at the V&A museum and a quick stop at Harods and Harvey Nichols I had a little rest and then got ready for dinner. I was a bit early so stopped in at the lobby bar for a cocktail. I was sitting there minding my own businessmen this American man started talking to me. Believe me I have heard some big lies in my day, but this guy .... He actually told me he used to work for the CIA!! Thank goodness about that time I got a text ... Oops. Time to board. To be continued

No comments: