03 November, 2011

Real progress!

Finally finally finally I am feeling nearly normal!  I definitely had a better night last night and there were only 3 cough drop wrappers to clean up this morning, which is a definite improvement.  I don't feel like going out for a run, but I do feel quite a bit better and I expect to be able to make it through an entire day today.

That was not the case yesterday, but I made it until 3 which I considered pretty good.  I got a little knitting done at noon knitting but nothing at home in the evening.  I was pretty worn out.  I made some soup and had a sandwich and tried to stay up past 9 but it wasn't in the cards.  Tonight I WILL stay up and try to get back on a normal schedule.  I was hoping to do a little jet lag sleep experiment next week but since my nephew is here next week it would be a little difficult to get up earlier and earlier in the morning with him sleeping in the living room.  So I will instead just concentrate on being 100% healthy.

The only good thing about being sick these past ... wow, nearly two weeks ... is that I haven't been obsessing about my upcoming trip and now I've got to play catch up to get organized and ready, not to mention work.  And so .....

No comments: