22 November, 2011

Out of the basement!

Yay! I have won my fantasy matchup three weeks in a row now. Of course since I lost so many I am still down there but 9th and not 10th! We had a long day in Paris yesterday. Both Emma and I wished we had another day but we managed to do and see nearly everything and everyone we had planned on. We never got to have a nice dinner out. The timing was never right. There is a restaurant we wanted to go for duck but it had closed. It was a gorgeous day again so we spent a good amout of time, after meeting Eoghan for lunch, just wandering around. I got some great pictures of the fountain at Beaubourg and bought a small tote bag since packing light hasn't really worked out that great. I haven't bought much but Emma's mother sent over two Beleek pieces and I couldn't resist a candle from Esteban yesterday. And we are going to Trier today to do a bit of shopping. I need a flatter pair of boots. I know just the style I want but every pair I saw in Paris was crazy. The train ride back from Paris was nice because we were in 1st class and it was direct. We were both so very tired but Emma's brother was I. Town for just a few hours so we went to meet him. And he was late arriving so we didn't get to bed until 3 this morning. We had a super safe ride home. A policeman friend of Emma's happened to be out at the same place and took us home. Tomorrow it is back to London.

No comments: