28 June, 2012

Second post today

I don't usually do a second post but I just can't help myself! I have to rant. I was getting into the security line and it was very long. A security man told the crowd at large that check point 3 was shorter, so I took off for it along with a few other people. There was a couple walking along behind me. The woman overtook me at one point, practically sprinting, you know? Like getting in front of me was going to make or break her vacation. Oh and the type! Two carry on bags, one wheeled and the other on top. Her husband had a back pack and a piece of hand baggage as well, both of them dressed for camping, her ass about three or four feet wide. As we are coming into view of the destination check point he starts whining -"That's as long as the other one!" I keep walking. Next I hear him mutter, "Quit cutting me off"! I didn't realize he meant me until we got to the line itself when his wife elbowed in front of me, "I think we were ahead of you" she snapped, and stepped back so her husband could stand next to her. You know, I am rather tightly wound these days. She has no idea who she is messing with. But...but of course I let them take their spot. Then, I go through the check point and am standing in a long, serpentine wait for the X-ray when a security guy asks if I am traveling alone and when I say yes, off I go to the employee screening and I leave the dolts far far behind. I wanted to turn and thumb my nose at them, but that would not have been nice. Now I am at the bar. They have Stella on tap and I have 30 minutes to enjoy it. Ahhhhhh.....

1 comment:

Speattle said...

haha! Were they on your flight?56