22 February, 2013

A storm is coming in

As mild as it has been this winter, it looks like we're going to get a bit of a blow here pretty soon.  When I went out for my run yesterday it was quite breezy.  I had to run into the wind, which I hate, but at least it wasn't raining.  It is blowing quite steadily this morning but only misting.  I am hoping it will stay like this so I can run at lunchtime.  I most certainly won't be going out of it is storming.  Not worth it.

I have a busy weekend coming up so I've been laying low this week, marshaling my energy.  Tonight I have to empty my wall units since they are going away tomorrow afternoon.  Yay!!  Tomorrow morning early I'm going to help one of the friends who assisted in my move.   Good news is that however the move is going, I have to be home by 3 to meet the people picking up the wall units, plus I need some time to rest and get ready for the fun charity auction event.  I tried on the dress I want to wear tonight and hooray -- it fits.  I've been quite the sloth lately so I wasn't sure.  I guess I'm not as bad off as I thought.  Well, that means I have to go to get my manicure and pedicure tonight after work.  Sometimes there aren't enough hours in the day.

The socks are coming along great.  I meant to snap a picture last night but ... well, I haven't been very good about posting FO's now have I?  I have recently finished a wrap and two hats.  I'll post pictures.  Maybe next week.

I am going to be tired Monday.  I have all my running around to do on Sunday, not to mention going to get my new chest and wall unit and shelf unit.  Oh well, there's nothing I can do about it.

No comments: