11 December, 2013

After a second look

Well, I was wrong!  I was showing Monika the pictures of the Texture Study I that I am making, and when I looked more closely at the end of the scarf I noticed that indeed, the ribbing that I thought was a mistake (and looks bad, IMHO) is how the pattern was intended!  I have changed my to seed stitch, which was too obvious to me.  And look at how tidy and pretty it is. The ribbing looked like a mistake.  I am glad I changed it to the seed stitch.

I've only got a few minutes to get myself together this morning, eat some oatmeal then it's downstairs to proctor a final exam.  Three hours.  I have some work to do, which always makes it a little bit easier to take.  Then I run the exams downstairs and it's time for noon knitting.  I should get at least 45 minutes of it if I hurry.


No comments: