22 April, 2009

I'll admit it

I jumped the gun. I should NOT have ridden in yesterday but it was oh so beautiful outside and I was just chomping at the bit to get back on my bike. I was very very sore when I got home. I just collapsed -- oh well after cleaning up the kitchen and getting dinner going. I was going to wash Tink but I just couldn't. I'll do it tonight because heaven knows I won't be tired since I drove in. I have driven in to work more these past 2 1/2 months than I have in years, I just know it!

I haven't yet started a new knitting project. Partly because I can't decide what I want to make next and partly because I know I should get going on the Rockstar Jacket instead of starting another project. We all know how this story is going to turn out though, don't we?

Mr. M. has a bunch of shows going so he's going to work the one tomorrow and Friday and have one of his guys do another show that goes Saturday. Maybe we can actually spend some time together this weekend! Won't that be nice? Don't know what though. I would like to get some tickets to a Mariners game sometime. Maybe before they start to tank. Errrrr .. okay I'm a football fan but baseball is nice once in a while, especially on a sunny day. The park is beautiful. It's just that it's much more fun when they win.

We watched another mediocre movie last night - "Bedtime Story". I have no one to blame but myself, since I had picked them. I should probably check my Netflix queue.

No comments: