09 April, 2009

It is growing

The Easter dinner is getting larger and larger. This is not what I signed on for - I wanted a small gathering!! Oh well, it's out of my hands now. But I do wish my guests would quit inviting other people and THEN informing me. I would much rather have them ask if they can bring another couple people than just inform me when I ask for a head count. Is that too much to ask? I think not.

Decent ride in this morning - 4 miles in the sprinkles and 4 miles not. It's not cold, and for that I am very grateful. I am just hoping it'll be dry on Saturday for my DH to mow the lawn. It needs it.

I did get Tink washed last night, after stopping at the LYS for yet another infusion of yarn for the wrap (which is rapidly becoming the most expensive "stash" project ever!). I got more of that gorgeous mohair, a skein of Malabrigo (worsted I think) and another skein of Silk Garden which I would really really like to keep for the edging and a partial skein of some glitzy novelty yarn with eyelash they had marked down. Then while I was waiting for Lost I decided to weave in some of the bazillion ends and found not one but two dropped stitches!! I have no idea how I did it but thankfully it's the kind of piece where it's not going to show. I just picked them up and secured them at the edge where I was weaving in ends. I should take a picture. It's quite the thing.

No comments: