23 April, 2009

Lunch break

I'm working from home today and taking a little lunch break. I gave Tink a nice walk in the sprinkles. It's sunny now but I don't believe that'll last long.

Yesterday evening I finally got all that stash that had been sitting on the bed in the spare room photographed and, instead of posting it on eBay, I posted a notice on the Yarn Destash and Swap board at Ravelry. Here's a link to my stash page: http://www.ravelry.com/people/PinkieDee/stash/trade
I didn't put prices on the stuff. I guess I'm probably going to have to do that but I thought I'd wait and see if anyone makes a decent offer.

My back is a little tweak-y this morning but I think it's because I've been sitting in this hard desk chair. I am determined to start running again next week so my back had better shape up!!!

No comments: