08 April, 2009

Well that didn't last long

I didn't really expect it to. We're back to seasonal, typical Seattle weather. That is cloudy and cold and a bit windy as well. I drove in today so at least didn't have to bike in it. It's been quite the morning - first the doctor at 8 am, fasting since it's my annual check up and I needed to give a fasting blood draw. Then to the dentist (with a quick stop at Starbucks for a latte and a breakfast sandwich) where I got only two small shots of Novocaine and had the temporary filling drilled out and a permanent one put in. Not so bad. And it's noon knitting today - yay!

I did a few rows on the wrap -- which is really just a huge, glorified scarf -- and we ordered out Chinese. I not only biked yesterday but ran at lunchtime and then when I got home I had to walk the dog so I was absolutely drained. DH had been out running around doing meetings and shopping for a lamb roast for Easter dinner so he didn't have time to walk her and no matter how tired I am I just cannot let her go without a walk. Now I've got to bathe her tonight. I didn't get to it over the weekend and all the nice sunny days with her sleeping in the dirt -- she really really needs a bath! I will be able to get to it before LOST tonight. Oh ... I wonder how many more episodes we have of this season? It's bad enough that football is done, but then LOST ends and things are strange until August!

I've got to get some people out to make bids on the garden this weekend. Maybe after lunch I can take care of that.

No comments: