17 April, 2009

No I didn't fall off the face of the earth

It's my stupid back. It's making me crazy!! Here it is Friday and I'm still laying around. You know what happens when I do that ... I get down. Well I do think it's getting better. I got up at 4 this morning and took a Naproxen and I've been sitting at my desk for nearly an hour and it's just now starting to ache a little bit so maybe, just MAYBE it's getting better and all this laying around is working.

I did get to work some on the wrap yesterday evening. I only have 16 more rows to go, then crochet around for the edging. I may be able to finish it today or at least this weekend. I am still upset about what that Meunch Touch Me chenille does. I wish I hadn't put it in there but oh well.

The gardeners started on the yard yesterday. And the weather was okay - not brilliant sunshine and not raining, but I read the forecast and it was for rain last night, so we covered up the pile of mulch that was delivered. Good thing too because it started pouring during the night. So many beautiful things are coming up in that garden, although there was some severe damage done with the snow and cold. I will take some pictures when they finish. It is supposed to be very nice this weekend.

No comments: