21 April, 2009

What a difference

Even though my pack is a one shoulder, supposedly better for your back type of pack [wow ... that's a confusing sentence, isn't it?] .... anyway I used two panniers this morning for my ride in rather than a pannier and a pack and I seem to be doing okay. My back is a little sore, but not too bad. I didn't realize how uncomfortable that pack was. I think I'm just going to have to bite the bullet and get a new set of panniers. The reason I was using the pack in the first place is that one of the panniers has a zipper that doesn't work very well and the other one -- it's on that same road. And neither one of them are water proof so when it's really raining hard my clothes sometimes get wet.

Last night we watched "Pineapple Express". It was okay at first but the end of the movie started looking like a Quentin Tarantino picture so I just had to leave. I don't like all that violence and shooting stuff.

Still don't know what to do with the Organic Wrap. Right now it's just laying on the back of the couch. I worked a bit on my socks. I looked at the preview of the spring Interweave Knits and there's a skirt in there that I like a lot and a really cute pull-over that's along the lines of the Green Gables (which I am wearing today, as a matter of fact). And yes yes ... I have the Rockstar. Maybe I'll pull that out this weekend. You never know.

No comments: