14 April, 2010

Best laid plans - and LOST spoilers

Well, I'm working from home today but getting a bit of a late start. I have a project I want to get a good start on and since Mr. M is out on a job all day and into the evening, it's a perfect time for me to get a little peace and quiet and get some work done. But I've spent most of the morning dealing with some image issues that the chair's assistant is having. I seem to have gotten that handled and so the rest of the day should be productive.

Before LOST last night I did another 10 or so rows on the sleeves. I made *another* mistake with that garter rib however since I'm doing them at the same time it is now a design element, not a mistake.

LOST is becoming even more interesting, if that's possible. What a story, especially for a crazy romantic like me. It seems it's all coming down to love. We have the main characters connecting with each other in the sideways universe and when they touch or kiss the memories come of their connections. I know this is going to sound really crazy so quit reading now if it's going to make you squirm .......... I really did have a similar experience once. The first time this certain person and I kissed I looked at his face and I swear I saw him change from man to boy to old man and back again. It was the most incredible thing I had ever experienced. I must have had a funny look on my face because he asked me what I was looking at. I think I said "I don't know", because it was very strange. And that's my "woo-woo" moment for today.

Now back to work.

No comments: