05 April, 2010

It was a stormy stormy weekend

I took Friday off and we went out to the coast to my favorite funky little cottages. But wow, was it ever blowing! And raining! I wanted to post pictures of Tinkerbell running on the beach but there is no cell service out there either! Plus the weather was so bad that I only took her to the shore one time.

I did get some good knitting done while riding in the car to Long Beach and while we were there. I finished up the One Skein stole (and blocked it last night), and I am very close to finishing up the front of the dress. I am working now on the right side arm hole, which is a bit tedious. But that will leave me with only one more to do, then 3 needle bind off the shoulders, do the stitching around the neck and arm holes and sew it up. Now that I write it all out ... there's quite a bit of work left to do. Maybe by the weekend I can finish it up.

No comments: