06 April, 2010

One down ...

I had a super busy day at work yesterday. I got caught up in a programming black hole. No success, either! Hopefully today will bring joy in that realm. I did have great joy biking to and from work yesterday. It is SO good to be healthy again! Facing those hills is a piece of cake. I had forgotten that they weren't really all that difficult when I was feeling normal. I drove in today because I've got to shoot right out to rehearsal after work so I'll run at lunch today. I am looking forward to that as well.

Yesterday evening I buckled down and finished up the right front of the Gatsby dress and joined the shoulders with a 3 needle bind off. I most likely will not be able to get to work on the left front because of rehearsal and LOST but for sure tomorrow, after giving stinky Tinkie her bath. I just bought some cashmere tweed from Elann - terrific price and I've been wanting some green tweed for ages. I am thinking of doing the Tangled Yoke Cardigan . I think the yarn will be just perfect for that.

74 days until Hawaii.

No comments: