01 October, 2010

Happy Friday!

I wish I didn't have such a busy weekend to look forward to.  At least I'll be able to sleep in some and Sunday shouldn't be too bad. Mr. M was up and out before I got up this morning for a show and won't be back until late tonight, then up and out again tomorrow so I will have a nice, peaceful afternoon at least.  I sure hope the Huskies snap out of it and get some wins!  And speaking of wins -- I had better get some with my fantasy league pretty soon.  So far I'm 3 and 0 with my nephew's league.  It's embarrassing!!

It was a beautiful day yesterday but I didn't get to enjoy much of it since I was working hard.  We had such a lovely end of September and looks as though October is going to be nice too.  That's fine.  I can surely wait for the cold weather.

Tonight is our last rehearsal before our set on Saturday.  I am going to try very hard to pare down the list from 10 songs to 6 or 7.  That should be plenty but I think Doug will be stubborn about it.  I am very grateful that I have my In Ears monitor.  All I have to do is get it to the sound guy in the afternoon and make sure he can get the feed to the monitor mix.  I control my own volume and he controls the volume in the mains.  This way I won't be blasted by the guitars on stage and I'll just have to trust that he knows how to mix.

I sure have lost my knitting mojo.  I didn't pick up a project last night either!  This has to be some sort of record.  Why didn't I knit last night?  I have three words for you my friend - Angry Birds update!  Not that I spent all evening playing Angry Birds.  It is rather addicting though.

No comments: