28 October, 2010

I fooled myself

I woke up last night, I'm guessing around 1 or so since I didn't look at the clock, and had myself convinced that it was Saturday early morning for a little while.  We went to a lovely little restaurant last night called Preservation Kitchen and when we got home I played with my latest Wii game, Rabbids Go Home.  That was enough to convince my sleepy self that it was Friday night rather than Wednesday night.  Ah me ....  But it was raining this morning and I slept late, most likely because I was awake too long thinking about the lovely Saturday ahead of me, so I drove in again.  It's probably for the best since I want to kick this sinus thing ASAP.

My sister called me last night saying that her boyfriend was just then making reservations to come up to visit us for New Years!  Yay!!!  I am SO excited!!!  They're coming December 30 and staying until the 3rd.  That will be so perfect.  We can have our Christmas up here only a few days later.  And then I'll have my January vacation to look forward to after they leave so I won't be too depressed. 

I have been working on the Cloisonne jacket exclusively at noon knitting on Wednesdays.  I am now finished with row 18 of the color work portion.  Nearly half way there.  Once I get the color work done I will take it home and go to town on it.  Certainly it will be a very warm garment and it is turning out to be quite lovely.

No comments: