05 October, 2010

No good light this morning

I did want to take pictures/video of the spiders this morning but it's cloudy and cold and dark.  Maybe this weekend. I wish I would have thought of the video before.  I don't use that enough.

It was only 47 degrees this morning.  Much cooler than I'm used to.  I wore my fleece head band and full gloves as well as a long sleeved shirt.  It won't be long now when I'll have to put the shorts away as well.  I need a better pair of biking pants/tights.  The ones I got last spring are too light for winter.  They'll do for a month or two at most.

I was so very tired yesterday.  I got home and showered and watched Monday Night Football.  Still no win.  All we need is one square to be square.  The rest would be gravy.  There are plenty more games to go and we didn't really have terrific numbers.  7 and 9.  Seven is okay but 9 ... that's not really great.  I didn't get the final score so I don't know what the numbers are for next week yet.  

I finished up the hood for the hooded baby blanket and got all ends woven in.  Maybe tonight I'll sew the hood on or maybe I'll put that off to Saturday.  I was too tired last night.  I went up and watched TV in bed for an hour and then, even though I wanted to finish that book, I fell asleep.  And oh it was good!  But I couldn't wake up this morning I must have hit the snooze button four times but I can only remember two.    I feel rested so that's good.

I was folding clothes yesterday evening and came upon my cotton brown Green Gables. I had mistakenly popped it in the dryer and it is shrunken beyond wear.  That's okay.  I liked it but it was starting to look a bit shabby anyway.  That gives me reason to finish up the one I have on the needles that I'm making with the nice Debbie Bliss cotton cashmere.  I thought that I might make the sleeves long and echo the lace panel in the sleeve cuff, making it belled at the same time.  I can follow the Simple Knitted Bodice pattern for the sleeves.  And I'll make the body of it a little longer than the original as well.  Isn't it nice to have goals?

No comments: