29 October, 2010

Fffffffinally Ffffffriday

Tonight there is a potluck dinner to celebrate the end of the anatomy class -- several weeks after the fact but we had visiting faculty from Australia who have been taking advantage of being here and doing a bit of traveling.  So on the way home last night I stopped at the grocery store to pick up ingredients for a salad I'm making.  On the days I drive in to work, like this entire week, I take a little Victoria's Secret shopping bag to carry my fruit and milk that I bring for breakfast.  As I got out of the car in the parking lot I looked into the car next to me and at first thought I was seeing a reflection of my car but then realized that this person not only carried the same little shopping bag to work with her but the plastic container I keep my strawberries in was the same container she had in her bag!   Which all leads me to believe that I am much more ordinary that I would like to think. 

I have a few errands to run tomorrow, Tinkerbell to bathe and then I should be able to have a nice two or three hour quiet time to work on the fancy shawl.  I want to see some serious progress on that this weekend and so will do more on Sunday as well.  If I can get all my errands done tomorrow before I go to rehearsal at 7 then I will only have laundry to do on Sunday -- oh, and watch football. 

The weather has been decent as I have driven my car in every day this week.  I certainly hope it continues next week as well when I get back on the bike.  I am coughing much less and feel that I should be able to get back on the bike without compromising my health.  Only time will tell.  And on that deep note, nose back to the grindstone.

No comments: