15 June, 2012

Oh thank goodness!

It is a beautiful morning - sunny and almost warm.  What a treat!  I was beginning to think I wouldn't see any sun until my vacation.  It is supposed to be cloudy and raining for the weekend, but at least we have it now.  I am going to run in my shorts today for sure.  I didn't get to run yesterday because my knee was tweaky.  I missed it too!  I was so busy and I probably should have just gone for a walk to clear my head.

I couldn't do a thing last night, I was so burnt out.  I knit a little, watched some TV and was asleep by 10.  I slept like a rock, too.  I was going to download a book but I didn't even get around to that.  Tonight McG wants me to go with him to some sort of singer/songwriter concert at someone's house.  It could be cool and since the party I was going to was moved,  I don't have anything better to do so I might as well.  I can't remember the guy's name who is performing but he was married to Nanci Griffith who is another singer/songwriter that I don't know much about. 

Things were so crazy  yesterday I didn't even check about the passport photo place here in the building.  I think I will do it Monday.  I still have a lot I want to accomplish today plus I don't think the top I am wearing would look right for a passport picture.  It's too casual.  Not that it would really matter so much, would it? 

I keep going back and forth about taking the train to Portland or driving.   The meeting closes at 1:15 so if the train leaves soon after that I'll take it.  Otherwise I'll have to drive because I don't want to be getting home too late. The housesitter won't want to hang around either.  So -- check the train schedule today!!  Or this weekend anyway.

Fingers crossed for some decent weather this weekend.  Maybe my house will sell.  That's a good thought.

No comments: