12 June, 2012

Wakey Wakey

I stayed up way too late last night playing with my iPad.  First I was watching a movie, but it was SO bad I couldn't stand to finish it.  "Hangover II".  It is so bad I wouldn't watch it on an airplane, which is saying something.  I have watched a more than a few dogs in that situation.  Thankfully with my iPad I don't ever have to be in that position again, but I digress.  It is beyond stupid and I'm surprised I lasted as long as I did with it.  No matter, I had a few other fun things on there and got caught up and before it knew it I was well past my bedtime.  So I'm a bit groggy today and a few minutes late to boot.  I have a meeting at 9 am with one of my all time favorite faculty members.  Oh I might be exaggerating just a bit.

I keep going back and forth about those cuffs I am knitting on.  At this point they could still be socks or mitts.  In another evening or so I'm going to have to decide.

McG is coming into town for a week but he's very busy so I doubt we'll be able to touch base.  He's got some vehicle trouble to sort out, then he's doing a gig in Gig Harbor on Saturday, which I absolutely will not be attending.  I already have a party for that night.  That means I may see him the following week, but I am leaving on the next Saturday for my meeting in Oregon so most likely the next time I see him will be when Kelli and I go to Flagstaff at the end of the month.  Which is probably for the best.  It'd hard getting together with him on a week night.  He always wants to go get crazy and then I have to try to drag myself into work the next morning.  Not fun.

My bus driver muttered something at me when I got on my second bus this morning.  Something about not making that stop after a certain date, which I didn't catch.  I'd better look it up and find out what's what before I end up having to walk half way to work in inappropriate shoes!

Looks like it's going to be a good afternoon for a run.  I had to miss it yesterday but I did get a long walk to the bank and back. Today we need endorphins.

No comments: