12 December, 2012

I am SO sleepy!

Here it is coming up to the shortest day of the year, so it is dark here in Seattle.  Add to that the clouds and it seems that it hasn't been really light for days!  I've been staying up later than usual as well, since I'm packing.  It has really caught up with me today.  I can barely keep my eyes open!

I had another great evening, making lots and lots of progress with the packing.  Also getting rid of things.  Yesterday my coffee table went, and the sewing machine as well as the small bookcase in my bedroom and lots and lots of yarn to a very sweet girl who will certainly be enjoying it.  The person who had wanted to buy one of the larger bookcases Monday was supposed to come back last night, but did not.  I need to re-do my flier today.  I forgot to add the microwave and a few other things, plus I've got to take the free stuff off so people will stop calling.

I stopped around 8 and finally figured out the problem with the Argosy wrap and got back on track there.  I only have one more 8 row repeat and then it's the final part.  Oh I will be so glad to be done with that thing!  Then I can work on the lace blouse after I get moved.

No running today - it's Wednesday and I'd rather be knitting at noon, but instead it's the departmental holiday party.  It seems kind of early, but I think there are several vacations planned for next week.

I finished my last time travel audio book yesterday.  I have to say I was very disappointed in her last books.  Actually none of the other three were anywhere near as good as the first one.  They got a little romance-y and rather heavy handed as well.  But I stuck with it.  Now I think I'll get the new Tom Wolfe.


No comments: