20 November, 2013

Crisp and clear

Wow!  Is it ever bright outside.  The clouds are gone and the temperature has plunged to the 30's.  Tinkerbell is much more sprightly in the cooler weather, not stopping to sniff quite as much.  And good thing, because I overslept this morning and we didn't have time to dawdle before I had to get the bus.

I didn't do much knitting last night - a couple of rows maybe.  The rows are getting longer and I don't like to be stuck in the middle of a row when the time for bed strikes me.  I went in kind of early last night and had a good read.  I was very tired for some reason.  I didn't run because it was raining again, but I did get a nice walk.  Hopefully I can run tomorrow.

I have been so blue lately, perhaps that's why I'm tired.  A combination of the weather and missing my friends.  I'm trying to snap out of it.  The sunshine will help a lot.  And I don't have to paint on Saturday because I've got a hair appointment so that's also something to look forward to.  Although the Seahawks have a bye this weekend so I'll be painting on Sunday.  It'll soon be done.

No comments: