21 November, 2013

Sniff Sniff Sniff

My nose is running like a faucet!  It is so very very cold outside - not even 30 degrees!  I sure wish I had taken the time to go upstairs and get the lining for my coat.  I have got to do that tonight when I get home.  I bundled up in one of my super wraps - the Kureyon one I made last year.  But I still need that lining.  I also need some boots so no more procrastinating.  I've got to do it tonight.

Also tonight there is a drinks party in the Great Room.  From Sound Spirits someone is coming to teach us how to mix festive holiday drinks.  And we get to drink them.  Perfect.  Hopefully the snacks will be sufficient for dinner and I can have a night off. 

I didn't even pick up my knitting last night, although I got a couple of good rows done at noon knitting.  I was just tired and wanted to veg in front of the TV watching nonsense.  Then I looked for some new boots on my iPad.  Perfect girlie slob night. 

My eyes burn - oh man ... I've got a long day of staring at the screen.

No comments: