26 November, 2013

The worst ever

Every week I see my fantasy football team get beat.  This week was no exception.  Terrible.  But you know what?  There has to be a last place every year and I have been lucky in the past years.  It's my turn.  Next year I will prepare better and, hopefully, get a better place in the draft.

So that was basically my evening - watching the Redskins get beat by San Francisco.  I, unfortunately, have two players on the Washington team, neither of them making any appreciable points.  I needed extraordinary production.  I got, as usual, sub par.  No matter.  I shall look forward to next year.

The Ombrelone is getting quite large.  The rows are now over 200 stitches so it takes quite a while to get through a row.  Hopefully with this long weekend I can get it finished and start my next project with the gorgeous Yak down/Bamboo mix I got in my YarnBox.  I think I'll keep up the subscription for another few months.  It's fun.

I worked hard yesterday.  It was super quiet and I got a lot done.  I want to get the program booklet for the Hawaii meeting all done but the details before the end of next week because I have things I need to get finished up in December before the holiday.  It's nice to be this busy because all I can think about otherwise is vacation.  And how I need some. 

The fog this morning is further delaying the light.  I can barely keep awake.  Time for another cup of tea I guess.

No comments: