07 November, 2013

It takes some getting used to ...

this "fall back" thing.  It's funny how one hour can make such a difference, but I am dragging again today.  Even though it's a bit lighter in the morning, the weather has been so bad, rainy and cloudy, that I don't really even feel the extra light.  And I'm tired all the time too.  Oh well, I'll get used to it soon enough.

Noon knitting was very productive yesterday.  I got four ... or was it five? ... repeats of the edging done.  I was going to spend a good amount of time Wednesday evening on it as well, but I simply wasn't in the mood to cook so I went out instead.  Tonight ... ah dang!  I just remembered I've got to go with Ben to buy paint for the weekend tonight.  Maybe I can get an hour or so in on it.  The weekend is going to be so busy I'll be lucky to get any knitting time. 

I've been thinking about blocking this Juneberry Triangle and I'm wondering if the fact that the yarn is super wash is going to make a difference.  It is going to need to be really stretched out for the pattern to show up at its best.  I hope it doesn't just spring right back.

I got a late start today.  I could hear the rain pouring down when my alarm went, so I turned it off then made the mistake of turning over and having a little cuddle with the dog.  zzzzzzzzzz    I'd better buckle down.

No comments: