19 February, 2014

And I win AGAIN!

The Appeals Court acted very swiftly and denied the opposition's motion to reconsider.  The swiftness of that response says very definitely that they are done with this case.  The only thing left for this now is the State Supreme Court, which does not hear every case petitioned. We wait to see if they will petition the Supreme Court.  It seems very silly from my perspective, but it would, wouldn't it? 

It was pouring rain yesterday but I had to get some dog food so at lunchtime I took the bus up to Petco.  I would dearly have loved to walk the mile up and back but that was out of the question.   Thankfully the clouds went away and blue sky showed up for the late afternoon, so our walks after work were rather nice, if a bit cold and windy.  As long as the snow stays away, I'll be happy.

I was expecting to finish the little hat last night, but I had forgotten that I had left my notions box and therefore didn't have anything to hand to use as a marker.  This hat is being done on large needles and paper clips won't work.  I didn't feel like making four markers - yes, a bit lazy last night.  I can finish tonight.  I actually got a bit bored and went to bed super early to read.  I did have a pretty great night's sleep.  I'm still a bit blue, but rested.  Maybe tomorrow I can wind the Madeline Tosh.

I made reservations for a little get away on April.  Just a four day weekend.  And I've got my sister's visit to look forward to in late March.  I have in the back of my mind to run the 5K on May 4th at Seward Park.  I wonder .... if I get the go ahead to start training next week that would be 10 weeks and I'd for sure be ready.  But that's a big IF.  I still can't bend that toe so .... yeah.  But it's something to shoot for!

No comments: