12 March, 2014

It's a love hate kind of thing

Oh joy.  It's physical therapy day.  I am that much closer to getting rid of this stupid boot!  I hardly wear it any more as it is.  I wear it to and from work and when I give Tink her morning and one of her evening walks.  At work I have been wearing tennis shoes for the majority of the day and I've been going out at lunch for a walk in them as well.  I have been doing my oh so tedious exercises religiously so I feel pretty confident that it won't be long before I get the green light to wear regular shoes on both feet!  Fingers crossed.

I did no work on the Hitofude yesterday evening.  I went out to dinner at a lovely Indian restaurant and when I got home I was more in the mood to read.  I am going to have to miss noon knitting today because of my 1 o'clock appointment downtown, but maybe I can get into it tonight and do a few rows.  The sleeves are getting boring and I'd like to get them out of the way and on to the more interesting body parts. 

I slept very poorly last night which I directly attribute to the window being open much wider than usual and therefore being greatly disturbed by the people leaving the movie theatre.  I must get a handle on this earlier than I did last year.  I don't look forward to my entire spring and summer being sleep deprived.  Well, it's quite cold today, although clear and sunny, so I don't think I'll have the window open quite so much tonight.

No comments: