27 March, 2014

Thursday is the new Friday

Yay!  Today my sister and nephew are coming to town and I'm taking tomorrow off.  So it's going to be a long day because I want to be out of here!  I'll have to keep very busy.

I got a new pair of headphones are Christmas.  They are pink and over the head rather than the iPhone ear bud type.  My iPhone ones have a loose wire and they keep cutting out, so I was very glad to get the new ones, but now they are broken as well!  Only one side works.  The reason for this is that I keep my phone in my pocket while I'm walking the dog and listening to my current audiobook or some music.  That in and out bends the cord and it breaks.  I got on line to get another pair and then it dawned on me -- wireless!  I found some bluetooth wireless headphones.  I am anxiously awaiting their arrival.  They should be just the thing.

I had PT yesterday.  My original therapist was so wonderful, but she has taken a 3 month leave, so I had a new one yesterday.  She's very nice and does things a bit differently but I am sure she'll be just as effective.  I got a little sore though and this morning I had to take some pain meds.  I am going to try for 3 miles today walking if I feel well in my running shoes.  I am SO ready to run.  I dream about it.

I am going to have a big weekend.  And a party on Saturday.  I am going to be exhausted on Monday.  The good kind.  I don't think I'll get to knit at all though and I really wanted to get the sleeves bound off on my Hitofude.  We'll see.

No comments: